Pages

Tuesday, 11 September 2018

Cybersmart chance

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kasey!

    I have never seen an animation made through Google Slides before. I thought that was a really cool idea. However, I had to do a lot of clicking to make it play - perhaps I have watched it wrong. Maybe you could make another one to help teach us how to navigate this type of DLO?

    You and Summer thought of a unique way to share your message about blog comments. Very cool!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasey

    Me and Azaliah really liked your slideshow/animation. Maybe next time you should make less slides at the start. But it was really cool.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.