Pages

Thursday, 15 November 2018

Cybersmart, Canada



For Cybersmart we had to choose one country and answer a few questions. I chose Canada because I love there country and all the Singers from Canada.

Two FactsONE OF THE FRIENDLIEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD ~ 

~ AT LEAST 10% OF THE POPULATION ARE VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS ~

Why I want to go to Canada ~  Because Canada has the best places to view that are beautiful and I feel like Its a peace full country. Also there are some amazing Singers there as well. 

1 comment:

  1. it is an interesting country Canada, it seems so different from the United States. Interestingly I met 2 people from Canada on Saturday who have come to our beautiful country for a 3 week holiday. I look forward to seeing yout Musical Theatre posts.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.