Yesterday period 3 - 5 we went to our first lessons of Passion Projects. The Teachers we had were Mrs Clark, Mrs Beer, Mr Taylor and Ms Richardson. We first watched a 1 hour and 41 minute Musical about Bugsy Malone, to see what we were doing but we were going to make it shorter. We then put our names down for what part we would like to play, I put my name down for a gang member and Tallulah. We also cad to sing in front of Mrs Beer and Ms Richardson I sung Flashlight by Jessie J. We had a read through of the script and got a chance to look at the script so we understand it . We dont know who has what parts yet but im hoping I get the part for Tallulah. Also my Friend Alesha put her name down for Fat Sam and A boxer so i hope she gets the parts as well.
Hi Kasey, I'm glad that you have got off to an exciting start in your passion project. Are you playing two different characters? I am looking forward to hearing more about this show as it comes together over the next couple of weeks.
ReplyDelete