Once there was a man called jumping juggling Jamie that took his green suitcase everywhere.But one day He saw a girl take it and He said nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The girl said "annoying evil Olivia has done it again you will never get it back". She took it to her secret base where no one could find her. How am I supposed to get it back said Jamie. WHAT why is my arm turning invisible.I have a mission to get back in the past to 1972 I need to save my family or they will all despair and turn evil . I need my lab but how can I go there it is in 1972. My first step is to find someone in my family I know, my Aunt.
"Hi Aunt."
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! How did you get back alive?"
"I told you I would build a portal. Now, do you know anyone named Annoying Evil Olivia?" "Yes she is my sister well she just stole my suitcase. If I do not get it back you will all be gone okay we better get Olivia .Olivia please come down what's up this is you grandpa. You said he died he did but he built a portal and if you don’t give his suit
case back .We will all despair okay here you are thank you now I must get back to 1972 bye bye have a good year I will be back soon for more fun.
Made by Ella and Kasey
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHi Kasey. I love your story about Jamie and a suitcase. I love all of your facts but there was not much detail. What did the house look like? How did Jamie make a portal? What did Olivia's base look like? My favourite part was when Olivia took the suitcase off Jamie and what she said “ annoying Olivia has done it again and you will never get it back”. Is there supposed to be an excavation mark at the of the sentence?