On Monday 24th of August, a lady called Anita came to South Hornby School to teach us some
things we need to learn. If they had the same bib as us they would be in the same team as us.. We are doing athletics on the last week of term 3. At the start I thought how do I do this… but when she explained it to us I thought is was very fun. We had to jump over hurdles go around the soccer post, zig zag through some sticks and run to the finish line. Then give the batten to the next team member so then they could do it . It was so fun because I loved the race. 
Here is a picture of us I am in the red team.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.