Pages

Monday, 26 November 2018

Bugsy Malone

Today we ran the whole musical and it was so fun to see it all put into one show. I think I need help on when to come in for the dances im in and I need to build confidence to be on stage and not be all shy. As a class I think we all need to work on being quiet backstage because at the moment its very loud backstage. I really like the ending how we all become friends and how we just have fun while being serious at times.
Image result for bugsy malone

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.