Pages

Wednesday, 5 December 2018

EOTC Week

~ What Did I Like the most ~  Last week its was the EOTC week my favorite day was Wednesday because It was raining. I really liked when we did the Fire building and we made some bread on sticks after we made the bread we could pick a spread to put on it. Yummy ! 
~ What did I find the most hardest ~ For me nothing was hard. I would have said the Adrenalin forest but sadly I was not at school that day. People said that the Adrenalin forest was very hard and scary. I wish I went because it sounded fun !
 ~ What skills did I learn ~ I learnt how to read a map and I also learnt how to paddle board. 
~ What did I learn about myself ~ I learnt that I could step out of my zone and It would be fine. I learnt that even if I dont want to do something it is best to try it out because in the end I may end up liking it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.