Throughout out our world there are different types of performances. We can watch, or be in the performance. Our task is to write 4 performances and describe them In any way, And add picture, Videos and Links.
~Types Of Performances ~
~ Dance ~
I have been in many dance competitions and I have also watched dancers. Dance is a movement to a song, That can be performed in front of a audience or just rehearsed.
( Dance Moms )
~ Concert ~
A artist who comes to a country to perform his/her songs, I have never been to a concert but I want to see Ariana Grande perform because I love all her songs.
~ Movie ~
People act and perform a movie and some people make a play based on the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.