Pages

Wednesday, 14 November 2018

Acrostic Poem

An acrostic poem is a type of poetry where the first, last or other letters in a line spell out a particular word or phrase. The most common and simple form of an acrostic poem is where the first letters of each line spell out the word or phrase.
Below the deep dark sea
Lays a star fish
Under a rock
Everything Is quiet 
Image result for Sea

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kasey, this is a really cool acrostic poem, I like the way that you have used strong adjectives to paint a clear picture. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.