Pages

Thursday, 7 April 2016

BODY SCRUB

     Today I learnt how to make body scrub. I made it for my teacher since it is becoming mothers day. You          should try it too.
                                                     YOU WILL NEED:                    MATERIALS:
                                                        1 cup of sugar                                 bowl
                                                      half of a cup of oil                             spoon
                                                    essence of your choice              and something to put it in

                                                                           LETS GET STARTED
                                                             First you pour your sugar into your bowl.
                                                                      Then you put in your oil.
                                                                After, mix until it goes into little chunks.
                                                               Last, add your essence of your choice.
                                                                   Then put it in a jar to store it in.

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.