Pages

Monday, 16 May 2016

airplane Writting

 airplane Writing

    Today we did 10 minuet witting and this is what i did. 



Mum when i’m older I want to be an astronaut. There’s no way you will ever become an astronaut because your too young. But that's the only thing I want to be when i  am older.
Okay then i am going to find something to eat mum ( Okay darling ). Oh yum juice WHAT THE I am so small .well what can do people who are small can’t do anything. BUT i am going to get a piece of paper and turn it into an airplane . WELL this is harder than i thought but I did it. Now i can be an astronaut. Jug get out get out WOW i am flying how on earth will I get back now …

Wow the stars shine so bright that i can barely see. This is like being an astronaut but better now i know that everyone can do anything no matter how old they are. But how will i get back. Well looks like i am just above my friend trampoline so i can jump on it. WOW so much fun...   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.