Pages

Monday, 14 November 2016

What does Christmas mean to Christchurch?

I think Christmas is not about the presents you get or the food you have I think it is about spending time with family and friends. It is also about having a day of school or work just to have fun and to spend time with people you cant see during the day because you are so buzzy. 
It is also about the BBQ in the back yard. 
When it is late December kiwis get ready for there annual holiday
Because they know that soon they are going to have so much with their children. 
So is this what you think Christmas is of do you think that it is something different

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.