Pages

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Thing Link

Over the last couple of weeks the j block have been learning about the four spheres .
We did three rotations then we learnt 
About one in our own class at the end of all the group rotations.
We had to make a thing link on what we learnt.
Here is my Thing Link ,


2 comments:

  1. Hello Kasey this is great information
    about the sphere i really like the images
    on there to i can see you have worked
    really hard on this great job also your
    blog look so cool and i will be sure to
    comment on new posts that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kasey,you have done a great job on your thing link blog post I really like how you have got lots of detail in the think links and I especially like how you have said, It is not visible to us, we can't see the atmosphere. But I think that next time you could maybe have written what you learnt doing this kete and what you found challenging. But I also like how you have got really cool backgrounds behind the atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere and geosphere. But great job on your blog post. :)

    From: Natalia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.