Pages

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Bisness And Enterprise

So today We worked on our posters we have make four of them, They Say "The Sweet Shop ". It also says all of the types of cookies and brownies were making ( Afghans, Chocolate chip, Yoyo's And Hokey Pokey. For the brownies it says Plan Brownies And Brownie With Raspberry sauce.  And Last but not least it says the price - 1 cookie equals 50c, One Of each equals $1.50, Plan brownie is $2 And A Brownie with raspberry sauce is $2.50. As an extra we put on buy 3 Get one free! 
Here Is My poster I made ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.