Pages

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

pineapple lumps

PASCALL - PINEAPPLE LUMPS - 140G

It is a early version of chocolate fish. It has pineapple  flavoured marshmallow. The main ingredients are chocolate, sugar and pineapple flavouring. It has lots of sugar so it is bad for you. But I still eat it anyway. 

I eat them by putting them in the microwave for 3 seconds because I have a sensitive tooth. The type of pineapple lumps that I eat are the Pascall ones, because they are yummy. They are usually around about $4.

Ingredients         

Bowl

Biscuits

Mixing spoon

Pineapple lumps  

Tray 

Condensed milk 

Cooking paper

Coconut       

Knife   

Butter

Fridge


1 First you take your biscuits. Put them in a plastic bag and hit them with a rolling pin to crush them.
2 Next you put the crushed biscuits and the pineapple lumps into a bowl and mix. 
3 Melt the butter.
4 Add the melted butter and the condensed milk in the bowl.
5 Put the cooking paper in the tray and pour the mixture on it.
6 Sprinkle the coconut on the mixture.and 
7 Put it in the fridge until it hardens. 
8 Cut it up and there you have it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.