On Wednesday the 18th of November the seniors and the middles did top team but the seniors went first. We did Top Team because it was an opportunity to have fun and work in teams. We played lots of games one of them had water so we got saturated.
The first activity that the my team did was sort of like skiing but it is not on ice.It was on grass and we had our feet on two different coloured skiing boards. This is working in a team because one person did not go on the board and called out blue, yellow, blue etc. So you had to lift your leg to the right colour they called out.
The second game that my team did was gutter ball.It is where you have some plastic gutters and you have a ball and you have to line the gutters up and try to get the ball in the bucket. This was hard because you couldn’t get the ball on the ground of you have to start all over again.
The third game that we did was where you had lots of blocks, and you had to build a huge tower at the end you couldn’t hold it. Donna came and measured how high your team's tower was and you had to see which team had the tallest one.
My team didn’t win but I don't care at all. I care about that I had fun I can’t wait till next year and hope that I can do It next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.