Pages

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

My nickname

                                           

                  260a3a7e685a0d9cfa794196286d3a0d.jpg                  
                                 


                                                                  1. Kasey Macey
                                 
                                        My friends call me that.  I like it because my name is Kasey and
                                           my favourite name is Macey. This name makes me happy because I
                                                                  don't like it I love it.


                                                                        2. KFC
                                     My mum calls me that. I like it because it makes me think that I am KFC.
                                         Also my favourite food is KFC. KFC also sounds like Kasey if you say it                                                                                     fast.
                                                             
                                                                    3. Kasey cake
                    My best friend calls me this because I call them that. We call each other this because
we want to have fun. Also our favourite food is also cake. You can have your nickname like this all you         have to do is put your name in the front. Then you chose your favourite food and done you now have a                                                                       nickname.
                         
                             If I where to give my self a nickname it would be Kay Kay because when ever                                                       my friends say to ring them I would reply Kay Kay I like this name
                                                                 because it is funny and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.