Pages

Friday, 19 February 2016

Acts Of Kindness



                      We have been learning about Acts of kindness and how we give acts of kindness.
                  The learning in this was learning how to give acts of kindness and giving compliments to
              other people. We got a piece of card board and wrote our name on it, then the teachers taped           the piece of card board to our backs. We all had a pen and we wrote our compliments on              each others card board. I found this was fun and exciting to see what other people thought of me.
                                                  Lots of people made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.