Pages

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Amazing math maps


                    For maths we did maps and finding where schools and other places. I found this Amazing 
           because I found out where a lot of places where and how to get there from my house. The learning in
     this was trying to find the right coordination because in that box was the place I was looking for and I learnt alot. The challenge in this was coloring in the right place the right colour for example we had to colour South Hornby School  in yellow. I worked by my self so I could get it done. When we where doing it I asked my self what is the learning in this so I went on wonderopolis  and this is what I found  

                             Equator          How Do You read the map    How are maps made ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.