Pages

Saturday, 11 June 2016

Green writting

Green day's… relaxed when no siblings to be seen. Hope they don’t come back  . sitting on the couch is just a totally chillaxed emotion . Green days are the best cause no siblings to be seen. Green days are great and it is not fake. You sit back kick your feet up.I hope it comes back so i can relax again. Green is like a leaf for me. I love playing with leaves. But to me green is even more it is a totally relaxed and totally chillaxed emotion . Everyone want’s to be green but not everyone can be. We just need to be who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.