Pages

Monday, 16 October 2017

Water Experience

Aim: To Try Collect Water From Trees 

Equipment :

Plastic Bag
String 

Method : 
step 1  -  Cut A piece of String As  Long as you think would go around the tree. 
Step 2- Put the plastic Bag Over A branch Of the Tree you have chose 
Step 3 - Tie The plastic bag to the branch with the String 
Step 4 - Leave Overnight 
Step 5 - The Next day cheek on it
Step 6 - There should be Water from Condensation 
Step 7 - YOU HAVE WATER !!!  


Doing : 

So now I have cheeked on it after 1 week her is photos and at the end it a paragraph of what I though of the experience :) Hope you enjoy 


So it tasted Like water It was not bad but not good it tasted like minty and water mixed with it then you take the mint out. I think that if we had more branches of the tree it would make more water. We had 15 ML of water and it would not be enough to survive of it. :) Hope you Enjoyed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.