Pages

Thursday, 28 September 2017

Gymnastics Day 4

Gymnastics Day 4 

I want to try and achieve Front Walkover. So I got the handstand bridge but whenever I tried to stand up My back would Hit to the floor And that would happen because my feet would slip. I learnt how to do a backbend Well Without My hands hurting and me failing. I learnt how to do Kick my leg up on the beam without falling over.  When i did the Back Walkover  I had a teacher aid Gabby and a Best friend Lauren Spotting me to help me stand up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.