In PE we are starting a Gymnastics unit, From Past Experience Love Gymnastics. I did Gymnastic at home.
Wow ! It was Awesome we gt to use the beam, We started With A line on the floor and the more advanced we got the more we got to move up the height of the beam. We Also did Floor and learnt a Bear Roll And a ford roll. There was one challenge ... Walking across the Beam. I Learnt A bear roll Before coming to this I had no Idea What It was.
14/9/17
Today we Got to do
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.