Pages

Monday, 14 August 2017

Orana Park

Last Week on Monday the year 7s & 8s went to Orana Park to learn about how most of our animals are endangered. On Friday we had to make thank you letter for orana park and for the warehouse. We were put into groups I was with my friend Natalia & Kyra. We had 2 lunch breaks. Here are some photos of what animals we saw. 





Here is the Letter I wrote... 
Dear Orana Wildlife park

I really want to thank you for an amazing day. You have taken your time to take Hornby High school year 7 & 8 students for a tour around Orana Park and explaining why these animals are endangered.  

I Enjoyed it I would Love to come back.  As this was my first time coming to Orana park I don't have much to compare it to other trips But I can sure say this was an amazing lifetime experience. One Of my favorite animals that I saw was the Cheetahs, As they are cute and there Coats are Amazing.

I learned that zebras strips are not all the same which means that they are one of a kind, I mean how amazing is that. I also learnt That many animals are endangered which means WE NEED TO SAVE THEM
( stop the litter ). My Favorite part was when the little gibeon was being so noisy.

Yours Sincerely Kasey.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.