For the past week we have been working on our Kete task, our task was to make a Video, Poster, Google Drawing or Google Slides to explain why you should come to Hornby High School and what makes Hornby High a great school. I learnt that a community has people you can trust and who is always their for you when you need it. I decided to make a Poster, the site I used to make my Poster was Piktochart . When using this site you can add BRIGHT colours and neat backgrounds and so much more. It is like using Google Docs but much more better and fun. I can promise you will have so much fun making and creating a Posters. You can also pick if you would like to print it or not. Our school is not only a High School it is a Intermediate School it goes to year 7 - 13. I hope you enjoy, here is my work ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.