Pages

Tuesday, 20 March 2018

Are you a Vlogger or a Blogger ???


Today during cybersmart we had to make a video on either the topic  ... Top vlogging or How to keep your audience watching. Kayla and I decided to do the Top vlogging. We had a few ideas on what to do and we wrote them down on a goggle document. We worked in one of the year 8 teachers break out room ( Mrs Gibson's ).  We had a few Bloopers and even had to restart them so underneath all this text will be the Bloopers we had and Above this text will be the real copy. I did not really like the lesson because I do not like recording or looking at myself, but it was fun making the video. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.