I think this uniform would come in first place because it has the New
Zealand fern on it. It is also has dark colours and it suits the white half
Of the fern. London Olympic 2012 Uniform
I think this uniform would come in second place because it is a little
bit to dressy. I like how it has a jacket that goes with it instead of
Having different types of jackets. Beijing Olympics 2008 Uniform
I think this uniform would come in third place because
I dont like the fern on it because it only has a few leaves
On it but ... I like how it has the skirt for the girls.
Athens Olympics 2004 Uniform
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.