Pages

Monday, 15 August 2016

Who inspires me and Why ?

My grandad in inspires me because he is a fire man. He risks his life to save other people and he has a very high chance for dying but her cares for others more than himself. He inspires me because when I am older I want to be a fire fighter and I want to be just like him. He has ran up the sky tower In Auckland and done       many other brave things. 
MY GRANDDAD INSPIRES ME !!!
I LOVE MY GRANDDAD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.