Pages

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Digi Awards

We had to choose a category out of - movie making , green screen, digital sand pit and  Digital art I choose movie making. We had to make an animation or a movie about our topic " Be the Change".
To “Be the Change” you have to start in your own community. Since I spend a lot of time at school, I decided to focus my project on litter. By making small changes and teaching others how to pick it up, litter won’t become something big.  When I directed this movie, I used mostly mid and close up camera angles. I tried doing top down and bottom up shots. When I edited my work, I focused on my script, so I edited out a lot of long distant shots showing the actors moving from each scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.