Pages

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Supporting The Paralympics

            One way my family or friends could support the Paralympics
I would have a jelly bean count
$ 5.50c per turn
I would hope to raise around about
100 dollars.

Another way family or friends could support the Paralympics
have a concert and make a band and
   perform It would be 10 dollars per
ticket I would hope to raise around 700
dollars to give to them.

An extra way to funraise
 the Paralympics is i could have a bake sale
and sell lots of food.


Image result for paralympics nz

        

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kasey I love the ideas in your post and I love that you put family and friends in it so they can help. How are you going to get $800 by your self?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.