Pages

Monday, 29 August 2016

I Am At The Olympic Ceremony


The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden… fire works explode and loud music bangs to my ears, People screaming very loud. My ear drums POP. I fell like I am in My house but even louder. New Zealand is coming and I am screaming and yelling with every other New Zealander.
My camera flashes Taking lots and lots of photos. They are stomping there feet. Some people are even going a little bit to crazy because it is there first day at the Olympics. All of a sudden water starts to pour on use. I am worn out already and it is only say one. My mouth fells so watery because of the caramel popcorn. This is the best day of my life !!!!
            

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.