Who would be Invited to participate in opening ceremonies
I would invite Kane Williamson because ... He has had an experience with on of the sports in the Olympics.
Also he would probably know what to say and do. He also might inspire kids to want to be in the Olympics.
He is also currently a captain of one of the New Zealand cricket team.
This is Kane Williamson...
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.