The sport I have chosen to Read and write about is Marathon Swimming.It is a sport where you have to swim 10km, It take 2 hours to complete the race One yellow flag means that they have a warning and two yellow flags mean that they are out of the race and can not compete any more.
The aim of the sport Is to swim 10km and be one of the three to be a winner.
One rule for the sport is that you can do back stroke or front stroke and nothing else.
The second rule is that you have to swim 10km and it will take up two hours of your life.

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.